We would like to offer you a clean, safe, and enjoyable stay. In this regard, may we request for your cooperation in following our House Rules and Regulations so that we can provide you with the Cleanliness, Safety, and Comfort of the accommodation you deserve. Please read our description carefully before booking.
1. Breakfasts are served from 7AM – 10AM. Please don’t ask us to wake up at 4AM, or to cook your breakfasts if you have an island hopping tour very early in the morning (which usually starts at 5:30 AM).
2. Guests are advised to secure their belongings and valuables. Management is not liable for losses of personal properties.
3. Please do not flush your toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and other foreign objects in the toilet bowl. Kindly dispose them instead in the trash bins provided in each toilet.
4. Please refrain from making loud noises after 10PM to avoid disturbing other guests who are already in slumber.
5. Damage to property/belongings inside the premises caused by the guests or their visitors is chargeable. Please take care of the things you use inside the property.
6. Room/Locker keys are provided to the guests. Please leave the key to the receptionists upon leaving the premises. Lost keys will be charged P300.
7. We do not have a washing machine available, but you can wash you clothes the Filipino way – by hand! Just ask for assistance so you can be led to the washing and clothes hanging area.
8. If there is anything that you need at all, please feel free to ask us for assistance. We have very friendly and accommodating staff who will be happy to assist you. Just treat the staff and other guests the way you wish to be treated.
Room Check-In and Check-Out Time:
Please present a copy of your voucher/acknowledgement receipt and ID to the Staff upon check-in.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us.